Experienced Narrow Web Flexographic Press Operator
Pro-Label Inc. is has an immediate need for an experienced Press Operator to join our team. The Press Operator must be a motivated team player with experience operating printing presses with roll feeders. This candidate must have Narrow web Flexographic press operating experience that is capable of 4 color process/Line color and pressure/Non-pressure sensitive printing. This position will also review production work with the Production Manager/Supervisor to ensure the maximum production of the machines. Ideal candidates will have 3 years of experience operating a printing press and be able to troubleshoot and use and understand quality control instruments and fixtures. Must be able to understand instructions and work with minimal supervision, and maintain a clean work area.
This is a 2nd shift position with hours of 2:30 pm to 12:30 am Monday through Thursday.
||Progress Drive, Appleton
- Operate a Narrow web Flexographic press operating experience that is capable of 4 color process/Line color and pressure/Non-pressure sensitive printing.
- Coordinate with the production scheduler and or the supervisors as to which jobs need to be made.
- Improve the effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Follow Production Work Instructions for remainder of job tasks.
- Operators are expected to follow employee safety standards by adhering to both environmental and Occupational Safety and Health (OSHA) regulations.
- Responsible for safe, efficient and continuous operation of machine on a daily basis, based on company standards.
- Ensure that quality products are produced in the appropriate quantity and within the established guidelines.
- Performs minor maintenance on production equipment per schedule and whenever necessary.
- Must work in a safe and ethical manner at all times.
- Understand and comply with all lockout/tag out procedures.
- Understanding of: emergency stops, main electrical disconnects, interlocks, main air supply and air dump valves.
- Ensures machine(s) set-up before each run and tear down/line clearance after each run.
- Ensures/Verifies that assigned machine operates at optimal efficiency based on established centerlines.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: ******This candidate must have Narrow web Flexographic press operating experience that is capable of 4 color process/Line color and pressure/Non-pressure sensitive printing.*******
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must have 3 plus years of press operating experience
- Basic math
- Basic reading
- Solid knowledge of production, press operation and maintenance
- Knowledge of printing presses
- Ability to read and understand narrative, graphic, drawing, blueprints and technical materials.
- Ability to operate machinery efficiently and safely.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with supervisors, and peers.
- Ability to assess situations and make adjustments to meet deadlines.
- Ability to operate a fork lift.
- Can Do AttitudeJob descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position. Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Must undergo drug and background screening.
Please email us a resume and cover letter